Established in 1977, GOAL is an international humanitarian agency dedicated to alleviating the suffering of the poor and the vulnerable and is currently operating in 14 countries world-wide
This is an exciting and dynamic role within the Fundraising department of GOAL, this role will report directly into the Community Fundraising and Events Manager. This role offers a wide scope to the successful candidate in developing a skill set surrounding marketing and fundraising experience. This is a full time internship until the end of December 2022.;
Main DutiesDelivery of income targets through
- Strong execution and delivery of National events
- Provide administrative support, communications support and events support to the fundraising team.
- Ensure GOAL brand is enhanced through the quality of the events for participants.
- Help implement digital and social media marketing strategies to promote GOAL events.
- To assist with day to day relationship with external actors (editors, developers, web and donation platform providers, tech support) relating to GOAL events
- To provide online support to fundraisers/events, challenges and third parties.
- Monitoring & Evaluation
- Manage and maintain financial and supporter data through GOAL’s CRM system (Microsoft Dynamics) and Excel databases.
- Provide market insight and competitive analysis to inform the GOAL strategy
- Identify market opportunities for GOAL to test
- Other Duties
- To provide support and assistance to the Head of Fundraising and the Fundraising team as required
- Strong organisational skills, reliable and self-motivated with the ability to work independently.
- Willingness and ability to manage administrative tasks
- Strong ability to work with Microsoft Office products including Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Ability to develop relationships with a wide range of individuals.
- Demonstrated problem solving skills
- Full driving license
- The ability to travel when required to community fundraising meetings across Ireland/N.Ireland.
- Flexibility to work occasionally outside normal working hours to attend special events, volunteer meetings and other events.
Our package includes a competitive salary, 22 days annual leave and the possibility to join our Health care scheme. Additional benefits are available after 12 months of service. Candidates must be entitled to work in Ireland at the time of application.