As a GOAL donor, our pledge is to treat you with honesty, openness and respect. To demonstrate this, GOAL adheres to the 'Triple Lock' standards, (transparent reporting, good fundraising and governance), as published by Charities Institute Ireland.
We commit to being accountable and transparent so that donors and prospective donors can have full confidence in GOAL.
We promise we will effectively apply your gifts to us for their intended purposes.
We commit that our donors and prospective donors will:
- Be informed of GOAL's mission, and of the way it intends to use donated resources.
- Be informed of the identity of those serving on the organisation’s governing board, and that the board will exercise prudent judgement in its responsibilities.
- Have access to the organisation’s most recent financial statements.
- Be assured your gifts and donations will be used for the purposes for which they were given.
- Receive appropriate acknowledgement and recognition.
- Be assured that information about your donation is handled with respect and with confidentiality and to the extent provided by law.
- Expect that all relationships with individuals representing the charity will be dealt with professionally.
- Be informed whether those seeking donations are volunteers, employees of the organisation or hired third party agents.
- Have easy access to the agreed procedures for making and responding
- Have the opportunity for any names to be deleted from mailing lists and to be informed if the organisation intends to share its mailing
lists with third parties.
- Receive prompt, truthful and forthright answers to questions about GOAL and its programmes.
Will you help?
Help us raise funds
Running a marathon, climbing a mountain or hosting an event? Support GOAL!
Support an event
Join one of the many
fundraising events we hold during the year.
Become a volunteer
Get involved! Your time and skills can make a real difference to people's lives.
Leave a legacy
Leaving a gift in your will is a beautiful way to remember GOAL’s work