Application Closing Date: 25/10/2021
We are looking for a talented and motivated individual to be our next HQ Receptionist & Office Administrator. This is great opportunity work in an International NGO and help GOAL delivering its programmes that transform lives every day. The;key to success in this role will be a friendly and professional manner, strong attention to;detail and the ability to multitask and deal with various stakeholders.
This role will always serve as a positive first impression of the organisation, while handling the daily responsibilities with ease.
- Support compliance of COVID protection protocols for all visitors and contractors relative to the Covid alert level e.g. Hand sanitization, Temperature checks, mask waring, social distancing.
- Responsible for monitoring and reporting re office occupancy APP for daily office desk allocation for staff, visitors
- Ensure online meeting room(s) schedule is used for all bookings, provide support for amendments/room changes were needed.
- Liaise with departments to coordinate meeting room extensions where required and ensure equipment is in place for all meeting rooms.
- Organise tea & coffee, staff lunches when needed for in-house meetings
- Co-ordinate external meeting venues requirements and arrangements as required
- Assist with home working assessment health and safety homeworking assessments and reports.
- Support Facilities manager on Covid19 case management actions as required.
- Manage post and couriers including organising FedEx/DHL and ad hoc couriers, sending out daily post, distribute incoming post.
- Liaise with the facilities manager to manage stationery supplies and place orders.
- Identify and implement cost efficiencies and ways to work smarter and better.
- ;Demonstrate and promote clean desk policy
- Welcome visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Maintains security by following procedures; monitoring visitor & contractor access and issuing and tracking office access fobs.
- Maintains safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Ensure that all correspondence and deliveries to reception are passed on in a timely manner.
- Provide support to other departments and CEO’s office as requested.
- Place reception phone in correct mode for evening and out of office.
- Check all out of hours communications and messages and pass on to the relevant person or department.
- Monitor closely and action, GOAL Reception email address and info@GOAL .IE.
- Coordinating the travel requirements for travel booked by HQ Dublin on behalf of GOAL staff and/or Board member. Facilitating this using online and/phone bookings via our global travel partner.
- Follow up with all travel details and accommodation requests to satisfactory conclusion.
- Working with the CTO team to provide quality, timely analysis of key trends and issues in relation to travel bookings.
- General office and administration tasks as requested.
- Support CEO in completion of administrative requests as required
- Ensure that there is always someone appropriate covering reception.
- When required, receive and record donations from members of the public.
.Experience and requirements:
- 2-3 years` experience in a receptionist/admin role in a business support function and/ or customer service
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with excellent written and spoken English
- Courteous, professional and welcoming -Proactive with a “can do” attitude
- Highly organised with strong planning, coordinating and time management skills
- Knowledge of Office 365 incl. Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Ambitious with a continuous improvement focus
- Results driven
- Interest in the humanitarian sector
General terms and conditions
;GOAL has a Staff Code of Conduct and a Child Protection Policy, which have been developed to ensure the maximum protection of programme participants and children from exploitation. GOAL also has a confidentiality policy ensuring the non-disclosure of any information whatsoever relating to the practices and business of GOAL, acquired in the course of duty, to any other person or organisation without authority, except in the normal execution of duty. Any candidate offered a job with GOAL will be expected to adhere to these policies any job offer made is also subject to police clearance. GOAL is an equal opportunities employer.
;This Job Description only serves as a guide for the position available. GOAL reserves the right to change this document. Any published closing dates are estimated.; Due to the nature of GOAL’s work we aim to fill vacancies as quickly as possible.; This means that we will close adverts as soon as we have found the right candidate and this may be before the published closing date.; We would therefore advise interested applicants to submit an application as early as possible.