In 2020, GOAL is commencing the implementation of a global ERP system. The ERP Business manager is the technical lead for ERP project. The role will work closely with the ERP project manager on the evaluation of ERP systems and subsequent project implementation, including the design of the technical and configuration elements of the system and the design and implementation of the global roll-out including the approach to change management and training.
The new ERP system is expected to drive the design and implementation of new business processes. The ERP Business manager will lead the process review and optimisation which is a critical first phase where current process inefficiencies are identified and eliminated.
Subsequently this role will be responsible for completion of process mapping and capturing functional and non-functional requirements and work with finance, logs, procurement and IT colleagues to establish a clear definition of scope. You will apply both functional knowledge and technical expertise during requirements analysis and design to deliver a comprehensive ERP solution.
As a member of the EPR project team you will be expected to provide leadership across the team; to demonstrate and promote strong communications across the team; to provide analytical expertise where necessary; to apply innovative and efficient solutions to problems.Management Responsibilities – Key Deliverables
- Work with CFO and the Finance team to review current global financial processes to identify inefficiencies and duplications; propose new processes in consultation with fields and the finance team and implement changes as agreed.
- Technical lead for ERP project, including responsibility for process mapping and requirements definition
- Coordinate with ERP project manager on ERP evaluation and subsequent successful delivery of the identified solution with direct responsibility including (but not restricted to):
- Requirements definition
- Design of the technical and configuration elements of the system
- Design and implementation of global rollout including the approach to change management and training
- Develop business strategies and supervises critical path activities to troubleshoot or escalate problems to the ERP Project Manager
- Coordinate with other teams and departments within GOAL to ensure the project runs efficiently
- Experience of working with an International INGO with offices in multiple locations
- 1 years' experience in similar role required
- Experience in process mapping and business requirements definition
- Experience in training design and delivery
- Experience of working with remote field offices
- A relevant finance qualification
- Has successfully managed a range of different projects and work activities at the same time
- Experience of system implementation desirable
- Knowledge of GOAL Finance and Logistics systems and processes desirable
- Knowledge of French
- Is flexible and willing to adapt, positively contributing to the implementation of change
- Puts forward solutions to address problems
- Takes responsibility and is accountable for the delivery of agreed objectives
- Delegates work effectively, providing clear information and evidence as to what is required
- Proactively identifies areas for improvement and develops practical suggestions for their implementation
- Demonstrates enthusiasm for new developments/changing work practices and strives to implement these changes effectively
- Practices and promotes a strong focus on delivering high quality customer service, for internal and external customers
- Encourages open and constructive discussions around work issues
- Treats others with diplomacy, tact, courtesy and respect, even in challenging circumstances
- Presents information clearly, concisely and confidently when speaking and in writing
- Collaborates and supports colleagues to achieve organisational goals
- Strives to perform at a high level, investing significant energy to achieve agreed objectives
- Ensures that the field is at the heart of all services provided
- Upholds high standards of honesty, ethics and integrity
*NB: This role's deadline will be on the 20th of March, so please send your application in as soon as possible*
Our package includes a competitive salary, 22 days annual leave and the possibility to join our Health care scheme. Additional benefits are available after 12 months of service. Candidates must be entitled to work in Ireland at the time of application.
Accountabilitywithin GOALA commitment to GOAL values and GOAL’s integrity framework is critical to working with GOAL. Any candidate offered a job with GOAL will be expected to adhere to the following key areas ofaccountability: 1)Comply with GOAL’s policies and procedures with respect to safeguarding, code of conduct, health and safety, confidentiality, do no harm principles and unacceptable behaviour protocols; 2) Report any concerns about the welfare of a childor vulnerable adult or any wrongdoings within our programming area; 3) Report any concerns about inappropriate behaviour of a GOAL staff or partner.
SafeguardingChildren and vulnerable adults whocome into contact withGOAL as a result of our activitiesmust be safeguarded to the maximum possible extent from deliberate or inadvertent actions and failings that place them at risk of abuse, sexual exploitation, injury and any other harm. One of the ways that GOAL shows this on-going commitment to safeguarding is to include rigorous background and reference checks in the selection process for all candidates.
General Terms and ConditionsThis Job Description only serves as a guide for the position available. GOAL reserves the right to change this document.