GOAL believes in a world where poverty no longer exists, where vulnerable communities areresilient, where barriers to well-being are removed and where everyone has equal rights and opportunities.GOAL's core values are Humanitarianism, Courage, Respect, Integrity and Partnership.
GOAL is seeking to recruitan HRBPGlobal Training and Development Manager.Reporting to thePeople and Organisational Development Director,the successful hirewillbe supporting all our line managers in HQ in Dun Laoghaire, in the UK and USA (approx. 120 employees)with a focus on employees relations, performance management and employee engagement.MainResponsibilities: Employee Relations& Engagement
- Provide accessible HR advice/support to all level of employees in the Dublin Head Office and the UK.
- Participate in formal and informal hearings, including disciplinary and grievances.
- Support line managers inallemployeesrelations related issued
- Conduct internal investigations where necessary.
- Promote a working culture aligned with our values that fosteremployeesengagement in HO
- Ensure compliance of HR policies and procedures, updating applicable compliance documents where appropriate and in line with best practise and current legislation.
- Ensure the roll-out and monitoring of relevant GOAL global policies.
- Supportand trainline managers in effective performance management.
- Follow up probationperiodand performance appraisals due for Head Office staff and provide guidance.
- Advise line manager in the case of performance management issue
- OverseasGOAL’s benefits for head office employees, including pension and healthcare insurance scheme,Bike to Work and Tax Saver travel card scheme.
- Oversee tracking of leave including sick leave, annual leave, maternity and paternity leave.
- Oversee payroll preparation
- Starting with induction, ensure new HQ employees have access to the information and learning needed to fulfil their roles.
- Ensure HQ staff files are set up and complete and that all relevant steps are completed such as terrorist vetting, policechecksetc.
- Work with the learning focal point in managing the training and development needs for all Head Office staff.
- Advise Line managers onhow to foster and develop theirteams :training, promotion, on the job development
- Direct manage HR Coordinator for head office
- Oversee and manage volunteers in Dublin office, including Transition Year students, short term volunteers and interns, supporting their hosting departments to ensure value-add experiences
- Develop and update high quality briefings and materials relating to general well-being.
- Ensure that appropriate supports are available for HQ and international staff (through the international HR Generalist and HR Partner), sourcing external services and guidance when required. The international HR team will oversee well-being activities for that group on a day to day basis.
- Develop and advocate for the use of EAP programmes and psycho-social support, including confidential self-referral mechanisms
- 3-4+ years of HR experience in a true HR Business Partner environment.
- BA/BSc preferably in HR
- Ability to execute strategy and deliver results
- Ability to work with managers to increase their capabilities around all things HR
- Experience in performance management and talent/team development, organisational design and change management, leadership coaching, people driven programmes and data and insights analysis/presentations
- Effective multitasking and project management skills
- Strong interpersonal, collaboration and communication skills with different stakeholders
- "Can-do" and entrepreneurial attitude
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
General Terms and Conditions
This Job Description only serves as a guide for the position available. GOAL reserves the right to change this document.