The CRM and Insights Coordinator will be responsible for the development and delivery of a CRM Strategy and wider use of data, ensuring a data led approach to GOAL’s fundraising and marketing activities. This will be achieved through the provision of excellent targeting and data segmentation, evaluation, reporting, and increasing the utilisation of data and related systems in the activities of the wider fundraising team.
Ensuring data integrity, GDPR compliance, development of management and performance dashboards, management of other databases and systems and support of fundraising and marketing campaigns will also be key activities involved in the role.Key Responsibilities Data & CRM Operations Management
- Lead the day-to-day operations and management of the Microsoft Dynamics CRM platform
- Maintain an effective system of regular data cleaning and data management.
- Create reports and dashboards for use by team members and senior management to assess and improve fundraising performance while delivering support and campaign insights.
Work with the IT team on the Change Request log / roadmap to identify business requirements and work to solutions
- Co-ordinate the maintenance and inputting of data by CRM users, and ensure that a high standard of data quality is maintained across the whole business.
- Segmentation and targeting of supporters and producing subsequent data lists for frequent marketing and mailing campaigns (direct mail, events, email blasts).
- Manage the creation, testing and refinement of ongoing automation plans, which cover the full supporter lifecycle and all supporter journeys through CRM
- Work with our GDPR project team to apply data governance principles and processes and support the business in achieving compliance against relevant data regulations.
- Act as lead focal point with CRM external support agency on development projects and support issues.
- Provide strategic input to members of the fundraising team across direct marketing, events, digital and corporate strategy to deliver improved outcomes through optimised use of data.
- Contribute to the planning and delivery of strategic projects to improve CRM technology and usage.
- Provide training and coaching to team members on effective and best practise use of GOAL’s CRM system to support their daily data needs and increase ‘self service’ capacity.
- Show leadership skills in a busy and demanding environment, proactively delivering on priorities around supporter and donation data, insights and reporting.
- Champion the opportunities and benefits of a ‘data first’ approach to marketing by demonstrating effective CRM approaches to marketing and fundraising.
- Provide data led insights to drive fundraising strategy and resource allocation, including the evaluation of campaign performance and metrics, such as return on investment.
- Create presentations and reports (live, monthly, annual) for internal stakeholders and management to educate and inform strategy, geographic and demographic understanding of our supporter base.
Contribute to team and organisational culture and success through the development of effective relationships across the Fundraising Team and wider organisation.
- Demonstrate systems and system developments clearly in an understandable and engaging way, that drives compliance and adoption.
- interpret needs through active listening to multiple stakeholders to seek clarity
- Engage appropriately and effectively with the Senior Management Team through provision and presenting on important data developments and insights.
- Demonstrate passion, drive and enthusiasm for GOAL’s work around the world and your role in supporting our organisational vision.
- 5+ years experience of strategically managing and using CRM systems (in particular Microsoft Dynamics), preferably within a fundraising, non-profit or direct marketing environment.
- Professional or academic qualification in data analysis, analytics or other data related discipline, or comparable professional experience.
- Extensive understanding of CRM and data principles including automation, data structures, integrated systems, data importing and logic.
- Demonstrable background in taking complex and large data sets and distilling them into actionable insights, through presentations and contributing to strategy development.
- 5+ years of experience working with a number of systems in parallel to CRMs to support integrated marketing and supporter engagement strategies (CRM, email & website platforms, third party platforms).
- Experience of working within a team to re-enforcing CRM best practise, through communication, coaching and process development.
- Certification or training in data privacy (GDPR) and best practise.
- MS Dynamics certifications
- Microsoft Power BI experience or similar (e.g. Tableau).
- Familiarity with digital and marketing platforms, such as MailChimp, Google Analytics, Facebook Ads Manager.
- Experience of managing or working with customer service representatives on CRM systems.
Our package includes a competitive salary, 22 days annual leave and the possibility to join our Health care scheme. Additional benefits are available after 12 months of service. Candidates must be entitled to work in Ireland at the time of application.
Accountabilitywithin GOALA commitment to GOAL values and GOAL’s integrity framework is critical to working with GOAL. Any candidate offered a job with GOAL will be expected to adhere to the following key areas ofaccountability: 1)Comply with GOAL’s policies and procedures with respect to safeguarding, code of conduct, health and safety, confidentiality, do no harm principles and unacceptable behaviour protocols; 2) Report any concerns about the welfare of a childor vulnerable adult or any wrongdoings within our programming area; 3) Report any concerns about inappropriate behaviour of a GOAL staff or partner.
SafeguardingChildren and vulnerable adults whocome into contact withGOAL as a result of our activitiesmust be safeguarded to the maximum possible extent from deliberate or inadvertent actions and failings that place them at risk of abuse, sexual exploitation, injury and any other harm. One of the ways that GOAL shows this on-going commitment to safeguarding is to include rigorous background and reference checks in the selection process for all candidates.
Equal Employer StatementConsistent with GOAL’s core values of humanitarianism; integrity; respect; partnership and courage, we place a significant emphasis on equality in our working environment.GOAL is committed to treating all its employees with dignity and respect and values diversity, which it believes enriches an organisation. To reinforce this commitment, all company activities, policies, practices and procedures are to be carried out in accordance with this global standard.All employees share in the responsibility for fulfilling GOAL’scommitment to equal employment opportunityand equal treatment. GOAL does not discriminate against any employeeor volunteer; or any applicant for employment or volunteering on the basis of age, gender identity, ancestry, political opinion, civil status, medical condition, ethnic background, disability, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws.GOAL believes that our strong commitment to equal opportunity and equal treatment helps to ensure that there is no unjustified discrimination in the recruitment, hiring, training and development, promotion, compensation, benefits, retention, and discipline of staff and volunteers.GOAL aims to provide a work environment that fosters fairness, equity, and respect for social and cultural diversity, and that is free from discrimination, harassment [andvilification] as determined by applicable laws.
General Terms and ConditionsThis Job Description only serves as a guide for the position available. GOAL reserves the right to change this document.