Help families fleeing conflict
Supporting families in need
Over 8 million people have been forced to flee Ukraine in recent months.
A further 5 million people are internally displaced. Driven from their homes by constant shelling.
For the last 12 months GOAL teams have been working across Ukraine and Poland with local partners to support families feeling the conflict;
- providing food, clean water and cooking supplies to refugees in urgent need
- delivering blankets, warm clothes and heaters to help families survive the winter cold
- supplying hygiene kits to prevent the spread of disease
- installing generators to restore electricity to homes under constant bombardment
- providing psychosocial support to families traumatised by conflict
GOAL teams were there for the people of Eastern Ukraine in 2015 and 2016 when they needed support most. Delivering food and financial assistance to families affected by the conflict.
Once again, with your support, GOAL teams are there for the people of Ukraine in their hour of need.
How You Can Help
GOAL has responded to humanitarian crises for over 45 years, including in Ukraine, where GOAL teams have supported refugees and internally displaced people since 2015.
With your support, GOAL teams can deliver essential supplies to families in need;
- €50 can provide soap, sanitary items and cooking equipment
- €100 can provide cash and vouchers (CVA) to help families access items like food, accommodation and medicine
- €250 can help to provide long term psychosocial support, accommodation and resettlement services