Supporting families in urgent need
Over 5 million people have been forced to flee Ukraine in recent weeks.
Families made homeless by the conflict urgently need food, water and other neccessities.
In response to the crisis GOAL has launched an emergency appeal to help those in need.
Working with local partners, GOAL teams are working to provide;
- food kits with essential items, clean water and cooking supplies
- hygiene kits including soap, sanitary products, baby wipes and nappies
- blankets and first aid kits to keep refugees warm and safe
GOAL teams were there for the people of Eastern Ukraine in 2015 and 2016 when they needed support most. Delivering food and financial assistance to families affected by the conflict.
Once again, with your support, we will be there for the people of Ukraine in their hour of need.
How You Can Help
GOAL has responded to humanitarian crises for over 45 years, including in Ukraine, where the GOAL teams supported refugees and internally displaced people in the Donbas region in 2015 and 2016.
With your support, GOAL teams can deliver essential supplies to families in need;
- €50 can provide soap, sanitary items and cooking equipment
- €100 can provide cash and vouchers (CVA) to help families access items like food, accommodation and medicine
- €250 can help to provide long term psychosocial support, accommodation and resettlement services