Help save lives in Turkey and Syria
Emergency response teams are racing against time to respond to the devastating 7.8 magnitude earthquake in Turkey and Syria.
We need your help to provide life-saving support to those affected.
Thousands of people have been seriously injured and need urgent medical support. Thousands more have been made homeless.
As temperatures plummet below freezing, families made homeless by the earthquake need food, water and shelter.
Please give what you can today to help families in need.
Over 50,000 people have tragically lost their lives. Over 100,000 people have been seriously injured and thousands of families have been left homeless in the bitter cold.
GOAL teams are working on the ground in Turkey and Syria with local communities to provide:
- shelter, blankets and heating for people who have lost their homes
- food and clean water to ensure families can survive the winter
- healthcare and psychosocial support for communities affected
For over 12 years GOAL has supported vulnerable communities in Turkey and Syria. With your support, GOAL teams are there for the people of Turkey and Syria once again in their hour of need.
How You Can Help
GOAL teams are working with on the ground with local communities to provide life-saving aid.
With your support, GOAL teams can deliver essential supplies to families in need;
- €20 can deliver thermal blankets to keep a family warm in the bitter cold
- €25 can provide a family with hygiene kits to help prevent the spread of disease and infection
- €100 can feed a family of 5 for a month
- €200 can provide a tent to shelter a family of 5
Should GOAL be able to fully fund its humanitarian response plans in Syria and Turkey, additional funds raised will be used where needed most.
Donating via bank transfer
If you would like donate via bank transfer please use the following account details;
GOAL account details
Branch Sort Code or BSC: 93-35-54
Account Number: 04000107
BIC: AIB KIE2D
Please add your name or company details so we can thank you for your generous donation.