Your Feedback Matters to GOAL
Here, at GOAL, we actively encourage our donors to contact us with your feedback – good or bad. Complaints are especially important to us as they can help us improve our activities and procedures.
Our Commitment To You
We promise to take all complaints seriously, and to deal with them in a timely manner. Therefore we aim to ensure that:
- It is as easy as possible to make a complaint
- A complaint is any clear expression of dissatisfaction with our operations which calls for a response
- We treat it seriously whether such an expression is made by telephone, letter, fax, email or in person
- We deal with it quickly and politely
- We respond accordingly – for example, with an explanation, or an apology where we have got things wrong. We provide information on any action taken etc.
- We learn from complaints and will use them to improve how we work
If you have feedback or a complaint
If you do have a complaint about any aspect of our work, you can contact GOAL in writing, by email or by telephone. Please give us as much information as possible and let us know how you would like us to respond to you, providing relevant contact details.
Ireland and the Rest of the World
Tel: +353 1 2809779
1 – 10 Praed Mews
Tel: +44 20 3481 1314
We are open 5 days a week from 9.00am to 5.30pm each day.
What happens next?
In the case of a complaint, we will try to resolve the problem straight away if we can and respond to you within one working day. If we can’t do this – for example, because the information we need is not to hand or because we need to carry out a further investigation – then we will make a record of your complaint and agree the best way and time to contact you with a resolution. This will normally be within 10 working days unless we make some other arrangement that is acceptable to you. Please be assured that we will keep you informed during this period so that you know when you can expect a full response.
What if the complaint is not resolved?
If you are not happy with our response, you may get in touch again by writing to the Chief Executive at the address below. Please set out clearly the details of the complaint, explaining why you are not satisfied with our response and what you would like us to do to put things right. You can expect to receive a full response from our Chief Executive within 21 working days from the date of receipt of your letter.
A separate complaints procedure applies in relation to GOAL’s programmes and is available here.