GOAL is extremely grateful to all of our donors. As a GOAL donor, our pledge is to treat you with honesty, openness and respect.
To demonstrate our complete commitment to openness, transparency and integrity to our beneficiaries and to our donors, GOAL operates to the triple lock standards - transparent reporting, good fundraising and governance as published by Charities Institute Ireland.
Our Donor Charter
We commit to being accountable and transparent so that donors and prospective donors can have full confidence in GOAL.
We promise we will effectively apply your gifts to us for their intended purposes.
We commit that you, our donors and prospective donors will:
- Be informed of the organisation’s mission, and of the way the organisation intends to use donated resources.
- Be informed of the identity of those serving on the organisation’s governing board, and that the board will exercise prudent judgement in its responsibilities.
- Have access to the organisation’s most recent financial statements.
- Be assured your gifts will be used for the purposes for which they were given.
- Receive appropriate acknowledgement and recognition.
- Be assured that information about your donation is handled with respect and with confidentiality to the extent provided by law.
- Expect that all relationships with individuals representing the charity will be dealt with professionally.
- Be informed whether those seeking donations are volunteers, employees of the organisation or hired third party agents.
- Have easy access to the agreed procedures for making and responding to complaints.
- Have the opportunity for any names to be deleted from mailing lists and to be informed if the organisation intends to share its mailing lists with third parties.
- Receive prompt, truthful and forthright answers to questions you might have about the organisation.
Your feedback matters to GOAL
Find out more about our Feedback and Complaints Procedure here.