Saddle up this September 30th
Leading figures from Irish businesses are coming together this September to support GOAL's work with the world's most vulnerable communities. Challenge friends and colleagues this Friday September 30th and help raise life-saving funds for families in need.
- When: 11am, Friday 30th September 2022
- Where: The National Yacht Club, Dun Laoghaire, Dublin
- Cost: €1500 per team of 5 or €300 per individual
Every year GOAL teams support over 18 million people facing poverty and crisis across Africa, Latin America, the Middle East, and now Ukraine;
- reaching 6.7 million people through emergency response
- supporting over 5 million people with healthcare
- providing 1.7 million people with food and nutritional support
Your support this September 30th will help transform lives.
Cyclists who take on the challenge will enjoy 54km of Dublin's beautiful coastline.
The challenge begins at the National Yacht Club in Dun Laoghaire. Cyclists will hug Dublin's south coast until reaching Dublin's vibrant Docklands. After crossing the city participants will pedal towards Howth via Clontarf before returning to Dun Laoghaire to complete the round trip.
- 11am - Participants arrive at the National Yacht Club
- 12pm - All participant depart
- 2.45pm - 3.30pm - Participants arrive back to the National Yacht Club
- 3.30pm - 5.30pm - BBQ and drinks
What will I need?
- Spare bicycle tube
- Bicycle helmet
- Mobile phone (fully charged)
- Water bottles
- Waterproof jacket
- Comfortable clothing for your cycle
- A change of clothes (post cycle) – these can be left in the venue during your cycle
Frequently Asked Questions
Will parking be available?
Parking is available at the harbour car park adjacent to the National Yacht Club. GOAL can provide free parking passes on arrival for anyone parking on the day.
Will there be changing areas?
Changing rooms and showers will be available in the National Yacht Club before and after your cycle.
Will there be somewhere to leave belongings?
All participants can store their belongings in the National Yacht Club during their cycle.
Will water be supplied?
Water and energy snacks will be provided to all participants in advance of their cycle.
2021 Corporate Cycle Challenge
2021 saw the inaugural GOAL Corporate Cycle Challenge. CEOs of Vodafone, AIB and Recruiters were among senior figures from Irish business who got into top gear to raise vital funds for families in need. 2022 promises to be even bigger and better!