The fund, managed by GOAL, will seek to fill urgent gaps in Ebola response providing support until December 2015. The fund is designed to cater for low value interventions which donors would otherwise find difficult to support.
The fund will support immediate actions to respond to the Ebola crisis as follows:
- Respond to emerging gaps in the Ebola epidemic in coordination with District Plans and DERCs
- Improve the effectiveness of the Ebola response system
This will be achieved by identifying actions with partners where quick funding could support immediate operational needs. The DEERF will compliment other DFID support funding mechanisms to the Ebola response.
Please note that as of August 21, 2015, we are no longer accepting unsolicited proposals.
- Application guidelines are attached here
- Application forms are attached here
- Budget template is attached here
For any queries or clarifications, please contact DEERF@sl.goal.ie